An Award

A dear friend wrote me to tell me she had given me an award through her blog.  How kind!  She awards me the Liebster Blog Award.  I'm a little stunned and so grateful - it's such a kind consideration!  Especially considering the high regard in which I hold her own blog, which is simply a fantastic journal of family life and home education.  Her taste in books is EXCELLENT, and I so enjoy peeking in to see how her entire family pitches in to build their family home!  Thank you, Erin, for considering this blog for an award!


Here are the rules of receiving the Liebster Blog:
The Liebster Blog Award started in Germany and was intended to drive traffic to hidden gems (blogs with approx 300 followers or less). The rules that come along with the award are simple:
1) Show your thanks to the blogger that gave you the award by linking back to them.
2) Reveal your top pick by leaving a comment on their blog.
3) Post the award on your blog.
4) Enjoy the love of some of the most supportive people on the Internet
So, now the fun part comes when I get to pass along this award to another blogger!  I'm awarding one of my new favorites; a blog that I delight in reading:

Grace in Loving Chaos - Jenny writes and shares of her home education journey in a lovely way.  Her thoughts, understanding and fresh take on Charlotte Mason are inspiring to me!  Her blog is a gem because the way in which she shares is at once accessible and inspiring!  Go visit Jenny!

Labels: